They are a shipping forwarder outfit. They were supposed to pick-up 41 refrigerator from Spanaway, WA into a 40’ container and ship them to Dakar, Senegal. On the day of the pick –up, I was calling to inquire about the situation because nobody was updating me. Sven later called me back explaining that the refrigerators were not secured by the warehouse in the container. I never agreed to additional charges for it and I even sent ILE Global an email clearly stating that I will not hold ILE Global / International Logistics responsible for damages due to the refrigerators not being secured in the container. Now, the bigger problem is that at no point I was made aware that all the refrigerators were not loaded into the container until Monday when they called me to tell me that not only all the refrigerators were not loaded but that it was too late to load the remaining refrigerators because “the container was already on the pier”. After failing multiple times to complete their obligation, causing me to have to spend money to have a second shipment, ILE Global / International Logistic Express is asking me to pay more than originally agreed. I don't think it's fair. They also told me at some point, after we agreed on a deal that I would have to pay a warehouse to store the refrigerators because it wouldn’t ship until 3 weeks later. When I said no and that I was going to work with another shipping forwarder, they magically said that they could load and ship the next week.

3 weeks later, when I call them to inquire about the shipping, I was made aware that the container hasn't shipped yet.

Do not use them.

This reviewer shared experience about "all the above" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). kobeboubs is overall dissatisfied with International Logistics Express. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shipping category for more informed decision or compare International Logistics Express to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with International Logistics Express?

Comments